Chemotherapy Supportive Care, Children 1-6 Years, Children 7-12 Years, Children up to 1 year, Deafness, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Headaches, Migraines, Immune Boosters, Prostate, Stress Relievers
Tiens Spirulina CapsulesChemotherapy Supportive Care, Children 1-6 Years, Children 7-12 Years, Children up to 1 year, Deafness, Diabetes, Glaucoma, Headaches, Migraines, Immune Boosters, Prostate, Stress Relievers
Tiens Spirulina Capsules
Health Benefits of Spirulina Capasules:
- Spirulina helps to nourish the body as a whole and promotes good health
- It has all the vitamin nutrients (i.e. vitamins A, B, C, D, and E) hence very effective in strengthening the immune system
- Due to its ability to enhance prostate hormone secretion, it prevents prostate problems
- Improves growth and development in children
- Improves vitality in adults
- Spirulina is rich in glycolipids and cerebroside sulphate hence it’s a valuable arsenal in the fight of HIV/AIDS when used in combination with Cordyceps.
- Maintains the health of nerves, skin, hair, eyes, and liver
- Prevents inflammation, coronary, vascular disease and diabetes mellitus
- Prevents stomach ulcers
- Rich in linolenic acid which promotes the formation of prostate hormones
- Prevents fatigue and tiredness
- It contains glycolipids and cerebroside sulphate which has been identified as strong anti-HIV agent.
- Spirulina is effective in promoting the development of the reproductive system
- It can restore the body balances after recovering from an infection or after a period of prolonged fasting.
- This is a good agent in the fight against high blood pressure and high or low blood sugar levels and cholesterol.
Spirulina Capsules is suitable for everyone. It can help anyone looking for a good all-around daily supplement to increase general well being.
It is a powerful energy supplement for everyone and those who work in an oxygen deficient environment.
- 6 capsules 3 times daily